Pages

Welcome to my Blog, where I talk about the oh so missed 90's Cartoons.

THE CARTOONS

THE CARTOONS

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oh Hey if you guys like games. Try this one out. It’s a simulation game with The Wild Thornberrys. You travel around the world rescuing and caring for exotic animals. You have 20 species to save and it has a pretty good graphic system. The website is http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1006/wildthornberrysaus/index.html It has a free demo or you can purchase the game for only 2.99. The Wild Thornberrys were another one of my favorite cartoons. It came on 2 or 3 times a day. My favorite character in this TV series would have to be Donnie. He is a wild boy who was raised by orangutans. He is constantly getting into things and acting crazy, which is what I was doing at the time.:) He was always sticking something up his nose, or just eating bugs. I watched a few episodes where he was sticking worms up his nose and then eating them. I thought that was the coolest thing ever.....And yes I didn’t get out much when I was a kid....sorry mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment